Set Intentions for 2022
Human Design Hints
It’s time to set intentions for 2022. What do you want?
“It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” ~ Benjamin E. Mays
Goal Setting & Resolutions … Or Not
It’s that time of year. For decades I told myself that I ‘should’ follow a structured process for evaluating the past year, and setting powerful intentions for the next.However, the truth is that I’ve never successfully done this. I think the majority of people are in the same boat.
People fail in following through with goals.
- Americans spend $397 million on unused gym memberships (Finder.com survey)
- The majority of dieters fail in losing weight and maintaining their progress. The actual numbers are unclear.
Goals are for Aiming, & Missing is Okay
Goals are how I set my aim. However, I do not necessarily expect myself to fully achieve the goals.I accomplish much more this way than I would otherwise.
- I set goals that feel impossibly high.
- My actions head in that direction.
- I get farther than I would have without aiming.
- I celebrate every little success.
- No matter what, I keep going.
Evaluate Your 2021 & Set Intentions for 2022
Below the blog video, I list questions to help you 1) evaluate your 2021, and 2) set intentions for 2022.I find this loosely structured process supportive.
Habits & Structure ~ Human Design Hints
According to Human Design, some people really do best when they follow structures, routines, and procedures. However, this is not the case for me. Because forcing myself to follow rigid routines activates internal resistance, and ultimately, failure.I talk about this in the blog video.
Questions ~ Evaluate 2021 & Set Intentions for 2022
To get the most out of this exercise, I encourage you to take notes.Give yourself as long or as short a time as you like.These are thought provoking questions. Some of which will apply to you, others may not. Select the questions that provide useful perspectives and guidance.My encouragement is that you celebrate every little success, and not punish yourself for perceived failures.Enjoy this exploration. Breathe
Here are thought provoking questions about your experience of 2021.Select those that provide useful perspectives and guidance.Please remember to celebrate every little success, and don’t punish yourself for perceived failures.
- What were my goals for 2021?
- Which actions moved me forward?
- How was I successful?
- Did I make mistakes?
- What lessons did I learn?
- Were there significant events? What?
- What did I accomplish?
- Do I want to make improvements or changes?
- How do I feel about what I accomplished in 2021?
- What am I grateful for?
- Where was I Generous? Kind? Loving? Curious? Creative?
- Did I make positive changes in Health? Happiness? Relationships? Lifestyle? Work or Career? Business? Finances? Hobbies? Spiritual? Community?
- Anything else?
Set Intentions for 2022
Select from these questions for useful perspectives and guidance.
- What goals do I have for 2022?
- What worked well that I want to continue?
- How will I change what didn’t work?
- How am I benefiting from past mistakes and lessons?
- What improvements or changes would be beneficial?
- What actions needs to be taken?
- Do I need help?
- Would I benefit from more structure?
- Would I benefit from more support?
- What questions do I need to ask?
- Where would it be good for me to stretch beyond my comfort zone?
- How do I want to feel about what I am doing in 2022?
- Anything else?
Have a Fabulous 2022!
May you have a happy, successful, and abundant life that serves you and those you love.Breathe
Holiday Specials & Gifts
We have special holiday packages of Human Design Readings and Biofield Tuning sessions.
Book An Assessment to talk about your needs and the packages that might benefit you, your loved ones, and your businesses.
Who do you know who would appreciate the gift of understanding how they make a difference in the world?
Holiday Early Bird Special
I offer a Memory & Clear Thinking Biofield Tuning Group Session Series focusing on lifestyle issues that support brain health. You can save $75 when you register for the April 2022 program before January 1. Please click here or the image below for more information.Contact me to register or if you have questions.
Disclaimer. Please Note: I am not a health care provider. I am not diagnosing, prescribing, or treating any condition. If you have a health condition, please contact your physician.
Thank you for reading the blog
Appointments, Assessments, Group Sessions
Would you like to see how you would benefit from my services?
Click the buttons below to Pull Your Human Design Chart and Book An Assessment.
It is a pleasure serving and supporting you.
Defining integrity, amplifying purpose, creating success.
Licensed Massage Therapist (WA State)
Biofield Tuning Practitioner
Human Design Specialist
Being Successful In Your Business
Are you ready for your business to get even better?
Whether you are seeking to resolve blocks to your thriving, or things are already terrific, consider Human Design and Biofield Tuning. Tuning fork sounds help to find energetic blocks then clear them, so energy flows through your business and your life.
Free yourself up to be happy, healthy, and successful. Breathe
Would you like to see what’s possible? Click the buttons above to Pull Your Human Design Chart and Book An Assessment.
Healer & Life Opportunity CatalystSandra Lee has been a Licensed Massage Therapist for over 30 years, and is now a Biofield Tuning Practitioner and Human Design Specialist. She is the Creator of the Inner Gem Shine Card Deck Kit and System.